Monday, December 12, 2011

Winter Schedule

It's been a while since my last post... time has been at a premium lately as my efforts have been joyfully given to Project Yoga Richmond, a cause with which I am truly grateful to be aligned (check us out!)...

With PYR we're working toward our mission to make yoga accessible to everyone. In 2012 we're expanding our offerings in the community as well as evolving our fee structure to mainly a donation-based system. This is the realization of a dream of mine for sure. I'm so unbelievably lucky to have great alliances and friendships with my team-- J, Michelle, Pam, Wendy, Liz, Natalie, Stacy, Cate, Jenna, Kalyani, Carolyn, Sandy, Amanda, Madeline, and Renee-- as well as countless others who have donated their time and money and energy. There's some great things in the works for PYR including teacher trainings, Acro and Hoop Jams, outdoor classes at parks and museums, and so much community service our impact will be felt far and wide. That's my intention for the coming year for 2012 and now it's just about aligning with that intention.

In the meantime, while I am still teaching a lot of private lessons, here's where you can catch me for group classes (I am keeping my schedule light for a while in order to give myself lots of time to align :) :

Mondays 5-6 pm at Om On Yoga (320 Libbie Ave) for Gentle
Mondays 6:30-7:45 pm at PYR (6517 Dickens Place) for Yin/Yang Yoga

Tuesdays 6:30-7:30 am at Om On Yoga for Sunrise Vinyasa
Tuesdays 12-1 pm at Om On Yoga for Slow Flow

Here are other classes at PYR that I wholeheartedly recommend (check the schedule for more events, for details, and to make sure nothing's cancelled due to events and workshops):

Tuesdays 6:45-8 pm Hatha Beginner/Intermediate with Cate

Wednesdays 6:30 and 7:30 pm Hoop Dance with Natalie

Thursdays 6:30-7:45 pm Community Yoga with J

Thursdays 6:45-8 pm Hatha for Beginners with Cate

Fridays 5:30-6:30 pm Energetic Flow with Jo

Sundays 4-5 pm Pay What You Can Gentle Yoga (taught by various instructors on a rotating basis)

No comments:

Post a Comment